Windows 11 does not support toolbars in windows explorer, so the ClipBar cannot work. If MIcrosoft brings this feature back, it should work automatically.
I have been using ClipMate for, I believe, more than 20 years. Recently, I bought a new laptop that came (maybe sadly) with Windows 11. I cannot get my ClipBar to install properly. I want it to work like it always did in Windows 10. Please help me make that work again. Many thanks.
- Clipboard erased by websites, causing new [untitled] clip.
- How to prevent capturing passwords from password vaults or generators?
- master.mx-targeting URLS appear in ClipMate - Spyware / BHO Infection / twain-tech
- How do I Change the font/color/etc., of a clip?
- How do I enter a tab in the text field of a clip?
You can comment this FAQ