Some users reported that when using UltraEdit, ClipMate captures a new clip every time that they paste into UltraEdit. This started happening with UltraEdit version 10.10. Users report that UltraEdit version 10.10a fixes this.
UltraEdit - ClipMate is capturing duplicate clips when I use UltraEdit
- Clipboard erased by websites, causing new [untitled] clip.
- How to prevent capturing passwords from password vaults or generators?
- master.mx-targeting URLS appear in ClipMate - Spyware / BHO Infection / twain-tech
- How do I Change the font/color/etc., of a clip?
- How do I Change the title of a clip?
You can comment this FAQ